translator

06 March 2009

TELL Magazine, March 2009

I was glad that my photo was publish on TELL magazine, March 2009, Volume 3 Issue 2. Photo was taken on my Cameron Highland trip on December 2008.
.
To see back my Cameron Highland photo, please click http://lauguanist.blogspot.com/2008/12/cameron-highland.html.
.
Anyway, thanks to TELL magazine and the Art Director, Edmund Wong that give this opportunity to me. Thanks. Cover story-CHEF WAN, he is the original celebrity chef in this country (Malaysia)-Long before the others emerged. Known as "Cheffy" amongst many of his fellow international celebrity chefs from around the world, Chef Wan has come a long way since he started out some twenty-five years ago.hehe...can see my name or not?LAUGUANNot bad, choosing my photo as a main photo for the cover of the article/story!...Very nice photo by Lauguanist..hahahaha - A scene at the Brincang pasar malam (night market)

No comments: