translator

18 March 2009

3 Malay guy want to stole my car...again

Dear all, now is 6.45am in the morning, 45min before, my t-rex alarm was siren, and i wake up and off the siren, its big rain outside.
.
Then for sure i went out and look out from the house at my car, wtf, i saw 2 malay guy with helmet was standing outside my house, so, i open the door and look at them, after 1 minute later, another motor was come, and they already saw me, but pretent did not see me....after that, they go away and 1 of the guy using torchlight shoot kao me(like in movie he will come back to me again!!!!) ...nia seng....now i cant sleep anymore....!!!!!PKM.
.
Is too bad i cant see the motor plate no, if not will report to polis!

about 7am...i go out n check my car....guess what, driverside window already broken....

No comments: