translator

19 June 2009

My 1st cheese cake...for you two :)

wow...i have done my 1st cheese cake for my colleagues, somemore i've done double.hehe. Look at the photo, the cake actually not look as good as that u buy outside, but i think its taste as good as outside 1...:)

I have done this 2 cheese cake 1 nite before the day. I finish the cake almost 2 am last nite. and the next day, only put the topping on it....

So, i would like to thanks my sifu, Fiona who instruct me with a usedfull recipe/book on doin this successfull cheese cake(even she is playing mahjong at balcony..haha), and my friends Rio be my assistant, and my colleague Jeremy who buying the recipe that i need, and also helping me on doing the topping. Without their help, the cake wont done it on time. Anyway, i own my sifu a bottle of wine :(

There still a lots of question to asking about these cheese cake is done by me?and now you know the answer. If my mum see this, im sure she believe it, coz she knows i like to do this thing..hehe

Its not hard to do a cheese cake or whatever cake, or whatever things...just try to do it...never try, never know, right?...and make sure YOU do it with "LOVE" (as our birthday party theme)

So guys, u all enjoy my cheese cake?want some more?hehe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both homemade cakes are super delicious!!! You are gifted~ q^-^p

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your birthday cake!YUMMY YUMMY...