translator

05 February 2009

泰神奇之旅-Amazing Thailand (DAY 4)

Its too bad i was too late for check-in for the earliest flight @ 7.10am, I force to get another tiket on 9.20am. No chooice loo!
I promise myself, i will back again soonest as possible..haha. I love and miss all MLRT friends there. There are friendly, well take care of me, have joke/fun with me, somemore have gift to me..hehe...
.
Specially thanks to Nart aka Doctor, he pick me up from the airport and help me to get the hotel, and last minute pick me up to airport early in the morning....for sure i need to thanks Pae aka PK_sutten for replacement for Doctor on the work.
.
More and more MLRT member i need to thanks la....specially Tum aka Labay, Bank, Pom, Top, Chop, Tum_Yellow, Ami......many many more.....you guys are fucking funny and u all is JOKER...DINGDONG!!!!hahaha......MONG MONG KUAY
.
and want to thanks Golf, Chu, Meow, Soaw, Gift.....who take care of my friends Wailee(specially play card)haha
.
at last i wanna say
ฉัน คิด ถึง คุณ to all MLR Thailand

No comments: